Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need new telephones for my hotel?
A stylish hotel telephone can help improve the look and feel of your hotel guestroom. It is also a key marketing tool for the promotion of your hotel's facilities. Hotel Technology International will help you choose guest room telephones to maximise your hotel's potential to drive revenues.
Can a hotel telephone really drive revenues?
Linking your hotel telephone system to your guest facilities will help drive your hotel revenues. At Hotel Technology International we recommend you bear in mind the number of guest services you may wish to promote when choosing your hotel telephones. If in doubt, contact us and we'll happily talk to you about the type of phones that will be most suitable for promoting your hotel guest facilities.
What do I need to think about when choosing a hotel telephone system?
At Hotel Technology International we aim to take the worry out of the telephone ordering process and have a team of experts on hand who will guide you through making the right decision for your hotel's style and cost considerations. As a starting point it is worth bearing in mind the following when you come to choosing a new hotel phone system:
- The type of phone you'll need (IP or Analogue) - do remember to check with your technical department what kind of switchboard you have in your hotel
- The look and feel you wish to achieve to fit in with your hotel's style
- Do you want corded or cordless phones (or perhaps a mix of the two types)
- Think about the hotel guest room size as this will determine how many hotel telephones you will need in each guest room
- Do you also need to equip your hotel's bathroom and lobby areas with humidity resistant hotel telephones?
- Customisation to promote your hotel's logo and branding - at Hotel Technology International we offer a wide range of customisation opportunities on most of the hotel telephones we have available
- Promotion of your hotel's facilities - you'll need to think about how many guest service keys you might need
- The delivery deadline for your hotel telephones
How do I place an order?
Ordering is easy - just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include such details as:
- The type of phone you'll need (IP or Analogue) - do remember to check with your technical department
- The style of telephone you need - see our full product range here
- The number of telephones you wish to order
- The colour
- Whether or not you want customisation of the faceplate to include your hotel's branding and promote guest services
- How many guest service keys
- Your delivery deadline
Can I have my hotel logo displayed on my new hotel telephones?
At Hotel Technology International we know how important it is to promote your hotel's branding and most of our telephones include the option to customise the hotel telephone faceplates with your hotel logo. In addition, we recommend that you choose a phone system that includes guest service keys to promote key facilities such as room service, a spa/ hairdressers as appropriate.
How long can I expect to wait for delivery?
Delivery of your hotel telephones from Hotel Technology International will depend on the size and complexity of your order. We aim to make the order process as easy as possible and will talk you through the information you'll need to give us to ensure the smooth running of your order. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will do our utmost to cater for your needs. The sooner we have all the information we need from you, the faster we can process your order and organise delivery of your hotel telephones.
What kind of delivery options are available to me?
The delivery option you choose will depend on the urgency of your order. We recommend the following:
- Delivery by sea for non-urgent orders (as this is the cheapest method of delivery)
- Express air freight delivery for urgent orders
What if I have a problem with the hotel telephones I have ordered?
We are confident that you will be delighted with the hotel telephones you order from us. However, in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, then rest assured help is at hand. Simply contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone +44 (0)203 405 1200 and we'll do our utmost to help you. We also operate a repair or replace warranty subject to terms and conditions covering reasonable damage. Please note this does not cover liquid spillage or damage by the customer.
Help - what do I do if I haven't found the information I am looking for?
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0)203 405 1200 and we'll be pleased to help you.